Sunday 2 December 2012

sunday mornings.


Breakfast time is my favorite time of the day. Everything tastes amazing in the morning and I know that I have the whole day to work it off! I'm always conflicted as to if I should eat a large or small breakfast.
Personally, I prefer a light breakfast- like a smoothie or fruits. Whenever I eat too much, I get sleepy for the rest of the morning!

Although I try to avoid big breakfast, I went to Cora's. They have amazing, ENORMOUS breakfasts.

Bacon, bacon, bacon!


Fresh whipped cream, fruits and a Belgian Waffle.

The portions were huge but I still enjoyed it.

On a normal day this is the kind of breakfasts I would have- grilled cheese sandwich with sunny side up egg and chicken bacon, with a side of strawberry soy milk.


Let us know what you think, do you prefer a light or heavy breakfast?




R.

No comments:

Post a Comment