Saturday 29 December 2012

tea time, party time.

Ever make believe "tea time" as a kid? To be honest, I never did. I was a tomboy- Pokemon cards, building forts, and generally causing havoc outside was much more me. Playing "tea" was way too girly for my tastes, and good luck to anyone that tried to put me in a dress.  Funny how things turn out, isn't it?

Park Hyatt, high tea

 I met up with one of my best friends at the Park Hyatt hotel for high tea. It was my idea. I loved the dainty tea cups, petit fours and the girly atmosphere of it all. 6 year old me would be both shocked and disapproving.

petit fours, Park Hyatt, high tea, scones



 Maybe the Lobster Brioche Grilled Cheese would have changed her mind?

Park Hyatt, high tea, lobster brioche

What I wore:
outfit of the day, boots, zara, blouse, pandora


Top: Zara
Bracelet: Pandora
Pants: Vero Moda
Boots: ?

k.



No comments:

Post a Comment